FIND Disability Statistics
Select a topic below to access the disability statistics interactive search tool.
American Community Survey (ACS)
- Employment Rate
- Not Working but Actively Looking for Work
- Full-Time / Full-Year Employment
- Annual Earnings
- Annual Household Income
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Educational Attainment
- Veterans Service-Connected Disability
- Health Insurance Coverage (and Type)
Current Population Survey (CPS)
EEOC Charge Data
- State Level Reports on Common Issues and Bases
- Compare the Most Common Bases Cited Across States
- Compare the Most Common Issues Cited Across States
- Charge Rate Comparison by State
- Charge Rate Comparison by Employment Discrimination Area
Ask Our Researchers
- Can't find a statistic or have a question about disability data or datasets?
E-mail your question to our researchers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information on dozens of national level disability data sources
Frequently Asked QuestionsImportant questions to consider when using disability statistics:
- What data source should I use?
- What are the differences between the disability questions asked in 2008 ACS and the previous versions (ACS 2003-2007)?
- What are the Annual Disability Status Reports?
- Where can I get more information about disability data sources?
- What is the definition of disability?
- Why do the ACS numbers on this web site differ from the Census Bureau?
- Why do I find different estimates of the number or percentage of people with disabilities on this site?
- Unemployment rate IS NOT equal to 70%
- What is the Census 2000 disability measurement issue?
- Where can I get more Census 2000 information on disability?
- Where does the 54 million Americans living with a disability number come from?